Halo Map Pack Price Drops?
Here are some price drops in Marketplace content:
Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack
- Released: 4/15/2008
- New Price: 160
- Previous Price: 600
- The Legendary Map Pack blends old and new. Ghost Town’s asymmetrical mix of confined spaces and long lines of fire makes for frenetic games. Avalanche re-imagines the original Halo classic, Sidewinder, with new features, tweaked vehicles and massive outdoor spaces. Significant changes bring big improvements to the map, yet its contours and cliffs should provide a welcome sense of familiarity. Blackout, on the other hand, is the purest remake to date – all time favorite Lockout gets a graphical overhaul, but retains its challenging mix of ramps, platforms, tunnels and hallways. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack
- Released: 4/9/2009
- New Price: 400
- Previous Price: 800
- The long-awaited Mythic Map Pack drops into Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Investigate Orbital’s abandoned hallways – before it was evacuated, the Quito Space Tether was heralded as the “Civil Engineering Monument of the Millennium.” Witness Assembly, where Scarab hulls loom overhead, being decontaminated in preparation for the city-sized Lekgolo colonies that will breathe life into the massive metal husks. An excavation site surrounded by deadly Forerunner defenses, the mysteries of Sandbox are hidden high above, deep below, and right before your eyes. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
- Split/Second DLC Price DropsHere are some price drops in Marketplace content: Split/Second Split/Second...
- Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 11 Price DropsIt looks like Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 11 Courses have...
- Ubisoft Games on Demand Price DropsHere are some price drops in Marketplace content: Assassin’s Creed...
- Kane & Lynch 2 DLC Sale or Price Drop?Kane & Lynch 2 DLC was released 8/31/10 and now...
- Kameo Power Pack Free 8/19/10The Kameo Power Pack was made FREE on 8/19/10. Kameo...